Here are the current fees and dues for the 66th Confluence (subject to revision as costs may change):
BPSA-US and the 66th Confluence are all-volunteer organizations so all fees and dues go directly to program costs and activities. Dues and membership fees should not be a barrier to any scout joining or participating in the 66th Confluence. Please contact the Group Scout Master if BSPA-US or 66th Confluence dues and membership fees are a challenge for your family.
- $20 annual registration fee, which goes entirely to BPSA (no funds stay with the 66th). Rovers have the option of a lifetime registration for $100.
- $30 annual local dues
- $15/night camping: covers food, camp usage fees, and supplies
- Day trips, service projects, and hiking may incur small costs but most should be free.
- $17 necker (same for all levels – one time purchase)
Otters & Timberwolves:
- $10 shirt & hat available to purchase from Group
Pathfinders & Rovers:
- Click here for information on ordering the uniform shirt.
- Sturdy shoes
- Sleeping bag
- Plastic tarp or foam pad for under sleeping bag
- Mess kit (plastic or metal fork, spoon, knife, plate, cup, bowl, in a kit or mesh bag—they don’t have to be a “kit” that matches or is purchased for outdoor use—they can be leftover kids plates, etc, from your cabinet)
- Wooden Staff or Walking Stick
- Rain poncho
- Sunscreen/insect repellent
Most large equipment will, over time, be amassed by the group itself (tents, cooking gear, etc). Other items are likely to be found in every household (pillow, clothing for seasonal weather, wash cloths/towels, etc).