All Resources listed below are PDFs unless otherwise noted.
- 1938 PO&R Searchable version of the original Policy, Organisation and Rules of the Boy Scouts Assoc., UK, which we use as our program basis [Scans of original document available here.]
- BPSA Trailhead Social-networking site for BPSA members, parents, and anyone interested in our program.
- Aims & Methods of Traditional Scouting Great information for the uninitiated!
- BPSA Medical Release & Liability Waiver All scouts must have a current form signed and submitted to the GSM before participating in any scouting activities.
- Youth Registration Form For printing hard copies ONLY. If possible, please sign up under the sign-up tab with our online registration form and (for adult Rover Scouts only) register with BPSA-US as a scout in 66th Confluence. The youth section leaders will take care of registering your child with BPSA National, so parents of youth scouts need not worry about registering them on the BPSA Dashboard.
- Introduction to Traditional Scouting
- Code of Ethics and Youth Protection Guidelines
Further required reading for Pathfinder Troop Scoutmasters:
- Aids to Scoutmastership – The fundamental manual for Scout Leaders. Describes the purpose and methods of Scouting. Complete with original illustrations. (1945 “Brotherhood Edition”)
- The Patrol System – The 1917 book by Capt. the Honourable Roland Philipps regarding the most important topic in the Scout section – the Patrol.
For Patrol Leaders:
- Golden Arrow Training Handbook – Training Manual for Patrol Leaders (1960 first edition)